SciDoLySE (Science des Données à Lyon et Saint-Etienne) is a group composed of the Machine Learning researchers of the different laboratories of our region. The institutions involved include CNRS, Ecole Centrale de Lyon, EM Lyon, ENS Lyon, INRIA, INSA, Mines de Saint-Etienne, Université Lyon 1, Université Lyon 2, and Université Jean Monnet.
It organizes trimestrial meetings which are hold in the participating institutions. These one-day meetings are composed of several moments, including:
- Scientific keynotes
- Synthetic presentations of recent results by the members of the group
- "Back from the conference" presentations
- Exploratory reading groups
- Expression of research needs in machine learning in related fields
- Open problems sessions in small groups
You can contact SciDoLySE if you have a research project that you want to propose to all the members of the group.
The members of the organizing committee are: Anne-Laure Fougères (UL1, ICJ), Aurélien Garivier (ENS Lyon, UMPA-LIP), Paulo Gonçalves (INRIA, LIP), Julien Jacques (UL2, ERIC), Franck Picard (CNRS, LBBE), Céline Robardet (INSA, LIRIS) and Marc Sebban (UJM, LabHC).